Posted 2/22/2013 8:45 AM (GMT -7)
Hi - I am new to this site. In August 2012 I was exposed to a mold in rental home. I have had several symptoms...systemic... and terrible allergies. I tested IGE skin test positive for virtually all molds, trees, grass and etc.
I have had 2 CT's...stating mild mucousal swelling. Went to 2 ENT's and 2 allergists. One believes it is all related to the mold exposure and that I have toxicity along with it. Also, he believes I have an eosinophilic reaction...but did not prove this.
My symptoms are...terrible sinus pain, brown and white thick mucous, stomach ache, fatigue.
How i treat are with an antifungal/steriod nasal spray, neil med rinses, probiotic, intramax, acetyl glutathione, diflcuan (20days) nystatin (30days).
I take no zyrtec or nasal "true" steriod. I have not began allergy shots.
My questions are...
1. Do I have eosinophilic fungal sinusitis?
2. Will immunotherapy help?
3. Where should I go from here?