I concur with everyone who has posted here about
the major fatigue issues. I started taking allergy shots to help with cedar allergy, cats and mold.
The first month I had no ill effects from the shots and everything was going well. Right before the dosage was upped I started to have major fatigue. My reactions were:
• I feel like I had taken two Benadryl pills and could barely function.
• Had the feeling of brain fog and I could feel my heart beating and felt like my heart was working on over time.
• Felt very fluster and my head and neck were hot like I had a fever.
• I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen to my brain.
• My eye sight and vision were very fogged and I wasn’t seeing as clearly as I used to.
• Makes you feel like you are walking in mud – my bodies muscles were slow to react and my body felt very tired as in it took a lot more effort to do anything physical.
• I felt like I was completely out of it.
• My reaction time for everything was extremely slowed down – if that makes sense ie I was not alert
I had never felt like this before and I am in my mid 40’s and was an extreme athlete growing up.
The allergist and my doctor never told me this could happen. I even got tested for lymes disease because I was so tired all the time and I needed answers.
I took 1000 mg of vitamin C
Lots of coffee and caffeine.
Anything to increase my energy.
I also started taking all the over the corner allergy medications (all of them) to see if anyone formula would help while taking the shots. In the end I had to stop taking the shots all together. My body could not take it.
I was taking the shots as prescribed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 2 injections – one in each arm.
It most have been too much for my body to handle.
I have been slowly recovering from the shots and I had felt like I was falling down a dark hole which I had never felt before. My allergy symptoms previously were to have itchy throat and a runny nose.
This was way worse than those symptoms and not worth it to me at all. Which is why I stopped.
Post Edited (healasbest) : 7/18/2018 10:26:51 AM (GMT-6)