Posted 2/21/2014 5:48 PM (GMT -7)
I have been having what appear to be typical symptoms from a long exposure to mold. Runny eyes and nose, tight feelilng in chest, burning in nose and chest, fatigued and foggy feeling, some palpitations, sometimes a flushed feeling in my face (without the flush)... the works! We had our house tested and discovered a leak had caused a serious mold problem in the master bedroom wall. We had over 100,000 spores per m3, according to an environmental lab, which is apparently a lot. I dont know if its been there for six months or six years. Minimum is 6 months. With this info by the way my doc says mold *might* be my problem ??
Here is the question. We had the problem remediated about 3 weeks ago, but I still feel lousy. Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing and some insight as to when i might expect to start feeling better.
thanks in advance