Posted 4/3/2014 4:52 AM (GMT -6)
New to this site, but hopefully will be of very valuable assistance. Suffered allergies many years, got worse and worse. Had to find out cause, took two years. Here is the RESULT. Butylphenol Methylpropional, A preservative used is SO MANY household products, beauty products, and too much of this will indeed leave you short of breath. It wasn't the fact that I was exposed to this preservative once or twice, buy a TOTAL OVERDOSE of it, because was in everything I use, from baby shampoo to toilet cleaner. You'll be amazed if you go looking for products containing this, includes Fabriz, Soaps, shampoos, all hair dyes, washing up liquid, spray cleaners, deodorant, lynx spray, creams, . Just reduce all products containing these. Mine got so bad, I even had severe joint pain, I realised it was the allergies, when all it took was just half of a ZYRTEC antihistamine to relieve pain, stop coughs and lethargy. Let me know if you notice a significant difference in your condition.