I wonder if bee pollen is safe and effective
I consider bee pollen to be a food like honey, not a drug. So it should be safe unless you are allergic to bee stings. I posted this on another forum and others jumped with stories about its effectiveness. I told some acquaintances about it and they too found it effective.
But since I am posting on this allergy forum, with people who are super sensitive to allergens, I recommend only taking a granule or two of the stuff to see how your body reacts. Gradually more and more until you feel safe to eat a spoonful. A spoonful or two seems to be what ends the allergies. The hard part is trying to find local bee pollen as opposed to stuff shipped from the other side of the continent.
But you cannot ever be too safe so maybe you should wait to see what your allergist says.
Male/62 DX IBD in Feb08. No meds, allergic to Mesalamine. Remission since Mar2010. Psyllium seed mixed with VSL3 is very helpful. Several Culturelle a day firms up stools. Food diary instead of SCD or Paleo.
Probiotics, Fish oil, potato starch, magnesium, multivitamin, extra D3, K2, E complex, boswellia, curcumin, DGL, glutamine.
Resistant Starch and lots of fruit & vegetables (but no cruciferous), No Gluten, no soda, no HFCS, no xylitol or sorbitol, no trans fat, no shellfish, no carrageenan, no GMO foods saturated with Roundup.
Nature created all of the locks, therefore Nature has all of the keys