Welcome to the forum, dalita.
What kind of doctor are you seeing? Did you have any testing done?
The thing you need is to find out is what's causing the reaction. Just adding medicines and maybe home remedies won't cure anything except some symptoms temporarily.
I don't have your reaction, but my allergist had me keep a journal of the time, everything I ate and drank, medicines, and my reactions, particularly within a couple of hours. Just a starting point for you to try.
Your allergy trigger could be chemicals in foods, or it could be things that contact your skin. You have to consider all your shampoos, soaps, detergents, lotions, toothpaste ..... so much more. Housemouse has a website that might give you some ideas of how to attack your reaction, although I don't want you to think you necessarily have the same allergy. www.housemouse.com/sulfites.htm
Use the search box at the top of the page to look for lots more threads in the archives. It's best not to add on to old threads. Come back to your own for more questions for the readers.