Posted 2/15/2015 5:05 PM (GMT -6)
I have been tested and found that I am allergic to sulphites. This is in the water in our city. Sold my house and moved to the country and now on well water. I could not take a shower before because would break out in hives. I still do but not every time now, now I touch the water, sometimes. There are so many foods that I can not eat. I was wondering if some else has this issue and can help me deal with it. Not even sure what is safe to eat any more. All I can find on line is what not to eat. I am going back again to the allergies because now I can not do hot or warm water I break out. The doctor is telling me I might also have heat agglutination. I can not understand anything that I read on the internet about this. I would really appreciate some sort of understanding and help.