Don't be freaked out. It'll be okay, just go in and see your Dr. tomorrow. It could very well be an allergic reaction by the way you described it, however, these types of reactions tend to tone down when you remove the cause. Do not use that solution until you've discussed this with your Dr., okay?!
Here is a link to a picture of conjunctivitis...
This a link discussing allergic conjunctivitis...
I really hope this helps you and good luck at the Dr.'s office!
Bunches of Hugs, Teri
"Because he is he and I am I."......E. V. Lucas
"I Hope You Dance".............LeeAnn Womack
Please allow HealingWell to continue helping others by donating: