Posted 4/11/2015 11:23 AM (GMT -6)
I moved into a new house a couple years ago. Had major allergy issues. I tried everything from removing all carpeting, cleaning/sanitizing the ductwork, replacing the furnace, removing trees outside, scrubbing every inch of the house, etc. No luck, so I am relocating.
Here is my question: Do you think a townhouse would be better for allergies than a regular house, because most townhouses are newer construction (built more recently) than the old, 1950s houses that are being offered in my limited price range? Any thought on this? Are older houses loaded with allergens?