It sounds possible that you may be exposed to toxic mold. Here is what I found out about
the symptoms of this:
Q: What are the symptoms of exposure to mold?
A: Effects from exposure to toxic mold can result in any of the following symptoms:
• headaches • memory loss • problems focusing or concentrating • chronic fatigue
• nose and throat irritation • persistent cold-like symptoms • burning, itching or watering eyes
• dizziness • nausea • tremors • heart palpitations • shortness of breath (during mild exertion)
• exhaustion after routine activity • serious swelling in legs, ankles, feet • serious swelling in torso or stomach • prolonged muscle cramps and joint pain • sensitivity to odors • cancer • women who are pregnant could experience multiple problems, even miscarriages.
Also too here is a great website that can give you some more info on this:
Ulcerative Colitis since 1992
Meds: Colazal & VSL#3
Secondary Raynauld's Syndrome since 2004
Meds: Niacin when needed
Donate today to helps others like yourself!