Posted 9/9/2021 5:04 PM (GMT -6)
Sorry to hear about that - I think I now understand the sensation you're describing. It can be tough because the more you touch / rub them... well, it probably wouldn't improve things. If the ophthalmologist isn't too concerned, and you're already using an antihistamine, maybe it's time to see an allergist (if possible). If you've removed as many allergens from the room as possible, maybe it could be a food or other type of allergy. I'm sceptical of some of the things people say they're 'intolerant' of, but allergies are very real, and sometimes it can be from an unusual source.