Posted 7/11/2006 7:18 AM (GMT -7)
I am allergic to purfume. One whiff can cause a terrible migraine and stuffy nose and pain in my sinuses. When my daughters were in their teens they liked to wear something called Fendi which literally made me sick, I tried to joke and called it Ofendi......now that they are adults they are sorry they insisted on wearing it. The only solution I have is to avoid scents and anything from all soaps, dryer sheets, lotions, candles that have purfume. I hold my nose through the purfume section of dept. stores, my husband wears nothing scented and I just get sick when I encounter anyone who lays it on strong.
DX: lupus, headaches, hairloss, lipoatrophy, high blood pressure, allergies, chemical sensitivities, foot pain.
Meds: placquenil 400mg, prednisone 7mg, cozaar 100mg for high blood pressure, effexor 75mg antidepressant, voltaren for arthritis pain, trazodone 100mg + 2 tylenol PM for sleep, imitrex nasal for migraines, nasonex and astelin for allergies.