I am so sorry you have to through this. Unfortantly those of us who have anaphylaxis run into this WAY to many times. For the most part I believe these people do not understand just how severe anaphylaxis is. You need to sit down with him and let him know that this is no laughing matter, as well ask him what he thinks anaphylaxis is ... does he actually know that anaphylaxis IS life threatening. Also make sure he knows that it doesn't only need to be eaten to have a reaction. I usually show people my epipens as well as the CPR mask I carry, for 1) they can see how severe it is, and 2) it will give an oppurtunity to show them how to use it, and then they may become intrested and realize how severe it is.
May I ask what ingredient are you allergic too??
And, do you carry an epipen... I sure hope you do!!