Posted 11/27/2006 1:43 PM (GMT -7)
Does your parents have a HEPA filter on their a/c & furnace? This keeps 99.9% of allergens contained. Also, how old is your parents' house & your apt? If the house is a lot older, there maybe mold & meldew trapped inside the insulation that your parents may not be aware of (not saying it is, just possibility), especially if there was ever a water leak in the house. Does your parents have wallpaper? This can cause allergens between the paper & wall. The ALA has several info brochures which may help you determine the allergen causing problems.