I think that for any scent allergies you should avoid all things that have a fragrance. It can make your allergies worse. They make gels that are scent free, maybe you can try those to see if it helps. Fragrances btw, are highly irritating to anyone that can't tolerate them. Have you been using this gel for a long time? I'm wondering, do you use ANYTHING that has a scent to it? If so, maybe you should try everything that is scent free and/or dye free to see how it affects your eyes and nose.
~Uc(Left-sided) since 1992 - Colazal, 6MP, Biotin, Forvia-In Remission~
~Secondary Raynauds Syndrome since 2004-Meds-Norvasc..Fibromyalgia since 2006, Acid Reflux - Prilosec OTC~
~~Help others such as yourself by donating to Healingwell, every penny counts!~~
@--->--Co-mod for Ulcerative Colitis...Moderator for Allergies/Asthma--<---@