Thanks for your reply Sherry.
I'm wondering how you know you have an allergy to sulpha based meds? Have you been tested by an allergist or is it something you've worked out over time?
I saw an allergist a few months ago, tested positive to moulds, dust mites, grasses and pollens, animal dander, etc, including the control test...lol.
His treatment was to take antihistamines morning and night, but I made a decision after a couple of weeks to only take them when I needed to. I'm not keen on taking medications at the best of time and the cost was going to be prohibitve. Now I'm wondering if I should go back and be tested for chemical allergies.
They say life is a bowl of cherries........... we just have to learn how to spit out the pips!