When I was younger, I could only tolerate 14K or higher in my earrings or my holes would get infected. As I got older, my allergic reactions became less and less until now it doesn't bother me to wear any type of earrings. The only recommendation I have is to try the white gold sporadically thru out the years and see if you can tolerate it or not. But truthfully, if you had such a severe reaction in the first place then it might be wise just to avoid white gold. Are you 100% that is ALL white gold and nothing mixed in it that could cause an allergic reaction?
Left sided Uc since '92 - meds - Colazal, Canasa, 6MP, Forvia, Biotin (IN REMISSION!)
Secondary Raynauds Syndrome '04 - meds - Norvasc
Fibromyalgia '06 - no meds
Severe seasonal allergies - meds - Allegra, Sudafed, Nasonex, Pantenol
Plagued by cysts - meds - Prometrium for an ovarian cyst
PLEASE HELP HEALINGWELL CONTINUE TO HELP OTHERS BY CLICKING HERE: DONATE
@--->--Moderator for Allergies/Asthma and Co-moderator for UC--<---@