I tried finding what could be causing this and I came up with numerous possibilities. It may or it may not be allergies - it could also be the affect of the eye drops and the preservatives they have in them. Some people become sensitive to the preservatives. Do you ever touch the tip of the dispenser to the corner of your eye? If so, this is not wise because it can carry bacteria after a while. If it continues, you should go see your eye doc. I have had that on occasion too and it usually went away on it's own. I never found the cause of mine either.
Left sided Uc since '92 - meds - Colazal, Canasa (when needed), 6MP (50-75mgs), Forvia, Biotin (IN REMISSION - sort of!)
Secondary Raynauds Syndrome '04 - meds - Norvasc
Fibromyalgia '06 - no meds
Severe seasonal allergies - meds - Allegra
PLEASE HELP HEALINGWELL CONTINUE TO HELP OTHERS BY CLICKING HERE: DONATE
@--->--Moderator for Allergies/Asthma and Co-moderator for UC--<---@