Posted 2/18/2012 8:19 AM (GMT -6)
alcie conventional foods farmed with toxic chemicals just kills me, i cant process all the chemicals like miracle grows and nitrates that the food sucks up from the toxic soil,. so my processing problem wont allow for toxic chemicals which is in all conventional foods,.all conventional foods make me sick, i did the journal for 20 years ,didnt matter what i ate, if it was conventional toxic grown it made me sick. all organicf foods i can tolerate nicely with no issues at all,. also gluten is a bad bacteria. gluten is the same in all the wheat barely s and rye,. its complete cross contamination,these crops are just feet from eachother,so i dont believe there are different gluten bateria,its all the same and they share the croos contamination,lie the oats they farm along side the wheat barely and rye. its worth looking into organic foods,why ingect toxic chemicals, thats your choice. or you may want to read into chemical toxic free organic foods.. was the best tratment for people who have processing isuues,it put the least amount of tax on the body and i need all the help i can get. organics is the future ,over the next 10 years i belive everybody whos educated on it will switch over,. also the food manufacturers were already warned that if they continue to farm with the toxic chemicals that they now know can give you cancers and other severe illnesses that its no far off from what happened to the tobacco company years ago with the big lawsuit they had for poisioning people. yep these are facts im sharing not opinion. conventional means toxic,. organic means not toxic . i dont any gas with organic foods,zero . acid reflux that i had was my body secreting acids to help process the toxins,once i removed the toxins fro my diet acid reflux is completely gone. sulfite oxidase deficiency is not an allergy at all, thats laymans terms . there is an allergic reaction that secrets histamine,but not an allergy at all. the proper dr who knows about this could explain more properly,but if the drs says its an allergy i would run to a new dr because hes very wrong to say that. allergys dont kill you ,and give you great deficiencies in the body. complecated yes. let me try to say like this,. sulfite sensitivity is an accumaltive problem,you can process properly so these toxins accumalate in the organs and tissues of the body, in time the reason why sensitivty can go from problems to life threatning is becasue of the accumalation problem . as these toxic accumalte in time,there comes a point at which the body cant store any more toxins and the next toxic sulfite otr sulfur that you ingest the body cant store,it becomes saturated and as a self defense mechanism it shuts down,ex going into shock. so best not to eat conventioan toxins and accumalte these sulfites as the wreck havoc on your body and mind,. so its an accumaltive problem from the lack of processing,. no allergy out there has an accumaltive problem,that what sets my condition from a common allergy, where you were exposed to something they gave you a reaction but nothing to do with your past, sufite problems has everything to do with the past because you accumalte and the body in time gets saturated and shuts down ..