Posted 3/24/2006 8:50 PM (GMT -7)
1. Do you feel Alzheimer's disease affects you as a caregiver?
A. Strongly Agree
2. Do you feel stressed because the patient becomes agitated, does not comply with your directions or wanders?
3. Do you feel that when the patient does not comply to directions you become aggravated
C. Neither agree Nor Disagree
4. Do you feel that attending a support group will/would help both you and the patient with understanding the disease.
5. Do you feel that caring for a patient with Alzheimer's disease affects you financially?
PS The problem with attending a support group is that you are already giving more time than you have available to help the relative with alzheimers. So support groups can take some very precious time. But I really think that they would be beneficial.
In His Grip,
AlwaysRosie "We can't control the waves, but we can learn to surf!"
UCTD (Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease), Hashimoto's, Plantar Fasciitis, Inflamatory Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel both wrists, High BP, GI Inflamation, Diverticuloses
Plaquenil, Methotrexate, Synthroid, RX Motrin, Lexapro, Amitriptelyne, Salagen, Lotrel, Panlor SS (and OTC = Folic Acid, Centrum Silver, B12, B6, Calcium+D, Glucosamine, MSM, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Vit C)