Thanks for your support and letting me vent. We did have a department meeting today (about
1/2 hour before I left work) and they did not let anyone go at this point in time. Sheryl (our new director) said "now whose to say there won't be more cutbacks down the line a month or two, we don't know". So, she appeased us for now by saying we were safe for today and maybe next week or two. I'm not holding my breath and I'm not letting myself stress out. If it is meant that I am to be out of a job, so be it. If it is meant for me to stay, so be it. Whatever happens will happen and I cannot control it. I have told my family that if something does happen, I am gonna take some time off and then look for a job. Let the hospital pay my unemployment benefits for a while. It's a wait and see game for now.
Thou shalt smile and have a nice day. It frustrates those who have other plans for thee.
Anxiety 2007; IBS 2004; Chronic Hives 2002.
Medications: Allegra, Zantac, Xanax, Darvocet.