These are just a handful of my blessings- please post some of yours
Post Edited (Mazfire) : 12/21/2008 1:18:01 PM (GMT-7)
I am truly blessed to have the great support and love from my family here at HW!!!
Thank you all so much :)
Post Edited (Green Grove) : 12/21/2008 12:11:36 AM (GMT-7)
Great idea Maz,
Do you feel blessed today?
I have a great man whom I refer to as my hubby.
I have 3 wonderful adult children and for 21 years was blessed to have a 4th child.
I have 7 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
I have a special Big Sis who stands by me during my trials and tribulations, she never wavers and she is my mentor, she keeps me on track. She is part of my being.............and I appreciate and love her dearly. She has taught me how to get through the pain.
I have a warm house in the land of snowstorms and good food to eat.
I am so blessed to be able to be close to my sister who is battling cancer. I was given the chance to spend time with her as we live 500 miles apart but she is receiving her cares at the U of MN Hospitals. I am in the Twin cities so I am truly so lucky to be able to be with her.
I have both my FIL and MIL alive and well.............in there mid 80's. They have been my parents too since my parents died in 1985 and 1991.
I have my husband's family and the neices and nephews on that side of the family.
I have accepted my disorders and know that I will overcome them and always fight my way back as I have family.
I have family right here who support me and care about me..........yes I am blessed and I thank my God for watching over me.
To Each of you may the blessings of Christmas follow you into the New Year. You are the best and Gentle Hugs to each of you.
Kitt, Co-Moderator: Anxiety/Panic & Depression& GERD Forums*~*
Wow this is a fantastic idea. We all really need to focus on what blessings we have in our lives.
1. I have my parents, my twin sister and little brother who are my sounding boards all the time and who accept me for who I am. I have a younger sister (who by the way has a masters in psychology) who tries sometimes but is more concerned with how my illnesses embarrass her (that is her issue to deal with and not mine), but she does try sometimes too.
2. I have a job. May not love my bosses but I am employed. I feel lucky to have a job with so many others who are losing theirs.
3. I have 5 nieces and nephews whom I absolutely adore (4 living and 1 up in Heaven). They have so much enthusiasm and zest for life that when I am around them I can't help but feel a bit lighter and more like a kid again myself.
4. I have an apartment and food and bills are paid (may live paycheck to paycheck but no debt).
5. I have my "family" here and am truly grateful to have you all.
Huggles to everyone and Happy Holidays to All of You.
Anxiety 2007; IBS 2004; Chronic Hives 2002. Medications: Allegra, Zantac, Xanax, Darvocet.
I am blessed by my faith. I feel supported and loved by my 'church family' thats exactly what they are- family.
Im blessed to have parents that scraped every cent together and worked 2 jobs to put my sister and myself through private christian education, which came in handy when i had my 2nd nervous breakdown in grade 9- the school supported me in ways i can never thank them enough for.
Although my day to day life is lived feeling sick as a dog, i am blessed to have 2 excellent doctors who go to great lengths to help heal and support me. I am blessed to live in a country where although i have private health insurance, medical services and treatments are often free- a trip to the ER will cost you nothing. not a cent.
I am blessed to be able to work with messed up teenagers- they help me get up in the morning.
I am blessed.