Dear Peach if you are here for the purpose of advertising your website you have not read the rules. No you cannot put a link here. If you want to go to our resources where sites are listed you can fill out a form to submit to the Administrator and he will decide if your site is one he wants listed in our resources.
From our rules:
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Good luck with your site.
Kitt, Co-Moderator: Anxiety/Panic & Depressionhttps://www.healingwell.com/donate *~* Not a mental health professional of any kindIt is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.~Mahatma Gandhi~
& GERD Forums
Clickable Link: Anxiety-Panic Resources