Hi new friends!
I know this probably isn't the right sight to discuss my day 4 Alcohol withdrawl but I am feeling I have no-one else to hear me right now. I am trying to abstain from the benzos the doc gave me to help me throught the symptoms and I am struggling...I want to take them to numb the pain and take lonleness away. I am on my own here and have no friends or close family that understand as I have pushed them all away during my receint battles. I know I am doing well....WOW day 4, but I feel so lost and alone. I just need a hug and to be told everything will be ok. No-one is here because of me, that is a horrible thought...Why did i do this to myself and put myself where I am? Thanks for listening!
P.s I am so very very sorry for being so negitive!!
- Graves Disease in remission
- Depression on and off medicated
- Wrongly Diagonised Bi polar with meds
- Wrongly Diagonised BPD with meds
- Srtuggling with Bulimia
- X Drug Dependant, self medicating
- All along a drug induce psycosis- Nothing more..
- Recovering from a broken Heart
- Recient Recovering Alcoholic
I am getting Stronger!