- watch what i eat- im looking at going back to being a full time vegetarian (was raised one for 18yrs)
- eliminate refined sugars from my diet as they decrease immunity
- not take as much sick leave from work as i used to
- get a hold on my finances and budget like an adult
- actively practise my stretching for Fibro, my breathing for AP
- Not let other people's issues become mine
- be responsible and accountable for my behaviour
- regain independance by moving back into my own place
- set a better example as a christian
- forgive the couple of people who i hold bitter grudges against. it only hurts me.
- get moving. even if its only a 20 min walk a day, i need to get moving.
- be less cynical and more optimistic
- be assertive, not agressive
- get the process started to study part time by correspndence (masters adolesant welfare)
- finish my local community college Sign Language course
- be less moody
- tone down my temper
- make time for the special people in my life
- less withdrawing, more socialising
- find a new immunologist
'He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.' (Psalm 147:3)
Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, CFS, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Sinusitis, TMJ disorder, Endometriosis, PCOS, Chronic E.N.T and Upper respiratory tract infections, Reactive Arthritis, GERD, IBS, Glandular fever, Migraines, Anemia, Chemical/Noise/Light sensitivity, Trichotilomania, PTSD, Seasonal Mood Disorder, OCD, Benign Vertigo, Impaired immune system. Tachycardia, tinnitus, low clotting factor= bruising. Tendonitis, Bursitis.
Meds: Zoloft 150mg. Xanax 4mg. Celebrex. Mobic. Panadeine Forte. Digesic. Nexium. Phenergan.
Multiple surgeries- I bear the scars of my poor physical health.
Age:28. AP first DX @ 10. Fibro etc DX @14. Proud Aussie.