Hey my European brother :) Hope things are going better for you. I really like this thread because I feel it is so important for everyone to set realistic short and long term goals in their lives :)
1. To keep with my exercise regime daily and my good eating habits. . . Just say no to fast food, lol!
2. To have more fun and not be so serious (at least get better with it :)
3. Quit some of my bad habits that I can't shake off like starting smoking again. . . ughhhh!
4. Continue my education a small step at a time with my busy schedule.
5. Do a few more things here at the farm to make more money and provide food on the table.
6. Try to pull old friends and family togther more. Not just during the holidays.
7. Find a better doc outside of our small community and not freak out if it is a hundred miles away.
8. Don't be mean to myself when I slip on my goals and be proud of the ones I accomplish :)
Much Love, Hugs, Peace & Comfort . . . Your Bro . . . Sam :)
~Co-Moderator Anxiety & Panic Forum~
"Fall Seven Times. . . . . . . . . . Stand Up Eight."
Not a professional. Seek your physician's advice before making changes to your meds or lifestyle.