Morning family, today's question is pretty simple:
"What are your favourite books of all time?"
- The Bible
- Wuthering Heights
- To kill a mocking bird
- 'Little girl lost' Drew barrymore biography
- 'Dirty Blonde' Courtney Love biography
- 'Scar Tissue' Anthony Keidis bipgraphy
- 'Conversations with Bono'
- The Shack
- Judy Blume- she is a great writer, even though its for younger kids
- 'Travelling Light' by Max Lucado
- 'My sister's keeper'- Jodi Picoult
- The 'Famous Five'!
- 'A boy called it'
- 'A million little pieces' James Frey (who i now hate for lying about this supposed autobiography, which was in fact, largely fiction. but it still makes for a helluva read.)
- 'The Hiding Place' Corrie Ten Boom
- 'Go Ask Alice' anon
- The rats of Nimh
- The complete works of shakespeare
- 'Prozac Nation' Elizabeth Wurtzel
- 'Chicken soup for the teachers soul'
and many more... how about you?
'He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.' (Psalm 147:3)
Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, CFS, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Sinusitis, TMJ disorder, Endometriosis, PCOS, Chronic E.N.T and Upper respiratory tract infections, Reactive Arthritis, GERD, IBS, Glandular fever, Migraines, Anemia, Chemical/Noise/Light sensitivity, Trichotilomania, PTSD, Seasonal Mood Disorder, OCD, Benign Vertigo, Impaired immune system. Tachycardia, tinnitus, low clotting factor= bruising. Tendonitis, Bursitis.
Meds: Zoloft 150mg. Xanax 4mg. Celebrex. Mobic. Panadeine Forte. Digesic. Nexium. Phenergan.
Multiple surgeries- I bear the scars of my poor physical health.
Age:28. AP first DX @ 10. Fibro etc DX @14. Proud Aussie.
Post Edited (Mazfire) : 1/19/2009 3:52:50 AM (GMT-7)