1. How old is your tree? Very old.
2. Where is your tree located (in a garden, on the beach, yard, etc. etc.)? In a very very large park where there are no other trees around.
3. Did you have to redraw your tree? No.
4. Are there any fruits, birds, flowers, etc. on the tree? No.
5. What happens to your tree in a storm? It stands strong and proud and doesn't let any storm destroy it.
6. Does your tree have any holes or knots in it? If yes, are the knots/holes located on the upper or lower part of the tree? No holes or knots.
7. What do you think about your tree? *Logical* It's big, steady, and strong.
8. How do you feel about your tree? *Emotional* It's gives me security, it is always there to make me feel safe.
9. What size did you draw your tree? Big.
10. Where on the paper did you draw your tree? In the middle.
11. Does your tree have any roots? Yes the roots go deep into the ground, but it doesn't appear anywhere on the surface.