Last nite while taking one my supplements, which is medium sized (like the regular size of primrose oiil or b-complex - not too big or too small either), it felt like the pill was "stuck in the chest area...it was uncomfortable and i did felt some pain as well. the pain subsided from the chest area but my left shoulder blade started hurting and it still felt like the supplement hasn't really gone down yet and is "stuck" around there. its a weird feeling that almost gave me a panic attack.
i kept taking sips of water to try "push" it down, but the feeling of like the pill was still there didn't go away. and when i swallowed it got painful in the left chest and left shoulder blade area. i sat for about 30 minutes with the discomfort/pain wondering wat is causing that and was already thinking making a trip to the doc.
then the husbnd came back home with dinner, so i thought i'll take a bite first before i go see the doc, and i realised after swallowing the spoonful of food, it went away, no more pain and the feeling of something stuck there was gone too. felt relieved.
has anyone ever had this kind of experience before? i have swallowed larger supplements and tablets before without such experience before, so it got me worried.