Good Morning my friend. Anxiety can be fixed, not completely cured, but can definitely be controlled. I wish I had the magic answer but I will list a few things that I have tried as well as many others that I know have found useful.
1. Changed my diet- no more fast food! I.E. Taco Bell, McDonalds, Burger King-
these foods are filled with preservatives, trans fats, and lots of calories.
2. Started taking a good multivitamin - I use GNC Ultra Mega Green Women's Dietary Supplement plus a all around multivitamin.
Practicing the Power of Now: Essential Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises From The Power of Now
chamomile tea-this really relaxes you after a stressful day.
6. Exercise! ( Please don't be frightened by this one)
Especially cardio like running or biking- at first I was scared of cardio
workouts because it would increase my heart rate and somewhat simulate a panic
attack but then after 2 weeks of cardio this went away and I felt amazing. I
realized the heart racing feeling wasn’t that bad, in fact my heart rate even
got lower because I started doing cardio regularly and now I have more energy
and feel good after working out.
7. Consider seeing a naturopath. I have heard others talk about how a naturopath changed their diet and improved their overall health. (This is one I am considering)
8. Last but not least, face your fears! This one is the
hardest one of all but once you conquer this one you will feel much better. There is no way to be 100% anxiety free but conquering your fears will go a long way in helping you to feel stronger and make life better for you.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.