I just crossed the fear of liver cirrhosis. I am 23/M, non alcoholic and non smoker. I am skinny and have had a bad diet for a while. I constipate a lot which made my bowels harder to pass (possible anal fissure) and also I have pilonidal sinus near my tail bone. For the past 4 weeks am having these problems
1) Frequent Stomach burn, Stomach and abdomen rumbling and I find pain in my lower left abdomen (only when I move, like a muscle pull and fullness) especially worsens at night which keeps me awake all night
2) Stools started as greasy,green and then light greenish-yellow and now back to normal but bits float in water. In the last few weeks the max that I used BM was 3 one day. No diarrhoea (never had clay, blood or white stool)
3) Had pizza a week back and later stools was brown-yellow but mixed with some red bits in it.
4) Constant Mild dizziness (like blurred vision) for few seconds If I turn my heads fast in either sides and restless at times
5) Occasional Skin itching and dry skin only in knuckles
6) Bad breadth especially at mornings
7) Was feeling hungry till couple of days but now lost appetite and nauseous always after meal
8) Very tired and always feeling sleepy
9) Yesterday had reddish stools was worried but I remember having beets and cranberry a day ago, still panicking a bit now.
Neved had these symptoms before and this goes on for two weeks now. Took blood test and urine, CRP, ESR everything normal except ALT is increased by 1 and also done Full abdominal ultrasound and everything was clear. Doctor said It could be GERD. I don’t know whats going on in my body. Feeling like I am about to die. Help me please! Sorry for the long message and duplicate post found in HA and UC forum.