So I've researched this whole anxiety/depression fiasco that I have developed over the last few months, and there isn't much on the everyday feelings/symptoms of us anxiety/depression sufferers, so I was hoping you guys could fill me in and hopefully make me feel more normal.(If there is such a thing). So give me your everyday feelings, how do you feel everyday even when you aren't (or at least don't think) you are anxious.
* Most days it looks as though everything is a little blurry but I can see fine (Like I have been on a computer for a couple of hours before hand).
* I am short of breath almost all the time, but when I don't think about it it seems to go away, which makes me think it is nothing serious just anxiety/depression.
* I get sudden feelings of lightheadedness and a warm feeling in my head that lasts just a few seconds.
* I also feel as though any little stress puts me over the edge, I avoid any extra work (which is so not like me) and I just want to get out of anything I am doing.
* I can't pay attention to anything anybody is telling me, when people talk I am always thinking about other things.
And I know there is plenty more but I can't think of them right now.
So please give it to me, let me know how you feel when you are not anxious when your heart isn't racing.