Wen, I'm so glad that you posted this, I was just thinking about
it this morning. That even though some days are really rough, there are always things to be thankful for!
I am thankful for:
1. Being so much better p/a wise than I was one year ago!
2. For my amazing husband and daughter who are so supportive and patient with me.
3. For my wonderful little dog Buster who keeps me smiling and is always there when I need a snuggle.
4. That my husband has a good job, we have a home, that we have all the "needs" and many of the "wants".
5. My sister, who I have a ball talking too. She can always make me smile and laugh.
6. That I have this place to come to, where the great people are always supportive and willing to give advice or a shoulder to lean on.
7. That even though I don't always believe it (health anxiety), I am healthy...lol
I know there's alot more, I could go on forever, as we all could if we tried. But I'll stop here and let someone else have a chance. thanks again Wen!