clutter--strike that

OK, so maybe I was a little premature there.  I've decided to wait and hope the position stays open when the next school year starts.  I'm not going up there in the winter.  DH was moping around here like a dark cloud, and the expense and disruption of going up in January was just too much.  I sent them an email, and I hope they don't get too angry that I said yes then no.  I hope they still have something come August.  If not, maybe it wasn't meant to be.
 
 


"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

Ellen

Oh Ellen, I hope this will all work out for you.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  I can imagine how hard this has been for you and your husband.  Remember this - everything happens for a reason.  It may take some time to find that reason, but there is one.


L & H,
Kathy

Ellen:  Thanks for the e-card.  I am not surprised by your decision.  But.....I will be praying that the position remains open and you can try next school year.  It still sounds like a wonderful opportunity.  New full school year may be what is best for your son and your dh.  It will give you the rest of the year and summer to get ready to move.  Have you heard from them yet?  It is a big move, decision and change.  I am sure they will understand and not be angry.  All things happen for a reason.  We may not realize what that reason is right away, but it will be revealed to us at some point. 

Hugs and blessings to you,

Candy


Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up.  Ecclesiastes 4:9-10